At the center of our life as a church family is the time we worship together. We seek to make worship innovative amid the traditional, creative yet relevant, respectful of varying traditions and language, inclusive of all ages, and participatory.
Sunday Morning at New England
8:30 a.m. – Worship Service
This 30-minute service takes place in our lovely chapel and features hymns and music led by piano, rich prayers and liturgy, lectionary-based sermon, and monthly communion.
10:00 a.m. -Worship Service
This 1-hour service takes place in our Romanesque sanctuary and combines the beauty of the space with organ-led hymns, music by the Chancel Choir, New England Carillon, and soloists, rich prayers and liturgy, intentional time with the children, relevant and inspiring preaching, and monthly communion.
For your convenience:
- Nursery care for the 10:00 am service
- Elevator offering easy access without stairs to all levels of the building
- (except the Scout room which has some steps)
- Personal earphone amplification
- Large print bulletins and hymnals