Our faith grows and changes throughout our lives. We seek to provide people of all ages with stimulating opportunities for exploring faith and nurturing spirit.
- Nursery Care is available for children ages 0-3 each Sunday morning from 9:45 until the service ends.
- Church School (Pre-K-5th Grade) takes place on Sundays after children are dismissed from worship, at approximately 10:15 a.m. In Church School, children learn the stories of our tradition, ask and explore their questions, and develop their faith in a supportive, safe, and fun environment.
- Youth Group (6th-12th Grades) meets on Sunday mornings from 10-11 a.m. It focuses on nurturing faith by making strong connections with one another through weekly gatherings and participation in a variety of social and service outings throughout the year.
- Confirmation (7th & 8th Grades) meets at designated times over a two-year period and provides youth the opportunity to dig deep into their own understanding of faith through an engaging blend of learning, outings, service opportunities, and conversation with peers and mentors.
- Adult Study opportunities are offered at designated times throughout the year. Adults engage with the stories of the Christian tradition, learn about world religions, explore spiritual practices, and consider topics of particular social relevance.
- Intergenerational Worship (All Ages) takes place on the first Sunday of every month. Children and youth are intentionally included in music, liturgy, and leadership. Communion is also shared and we invite people of all ages to participate.