Worship at New England Church–the center of our life together–is spirited and traditional. An excellent music program, well-crafted liturgy, and relevant preaching contribute to services which honor tradition and yet ground us firmly in the present. The Communion Table is open to ALL, no matter what.
SUNDAY MORNING AT NEW ENGLAND
8:30 A.M. – WORSHIP SERVICE
This 30-minute service takes place in our lovely chapel and features hymns and music led by piano, rich prayers and liturgy, lectionary-based sermon, and monthly communion.
10:00 A.M. -WORSHIP SERVICE
This 1-hour service takes place in our Romanesque sanctuary and combines the beauty of the space with organ-led hymns, music by the Chancel Choir, New England Carillon, and soloists, rich prayers and liturgy, intentional time with the children, relevant and inspiring preaching, and monthly communion.
For your convenience:
- Parking is available in the church lot off Galena Blvd.
- Accessible entrances and restrooms are located off the parking lot.
- Elevator offering easy access without stairs to all levels of the building
- (except the Scout room which has some steps)
- Hearing devices, large print bulletins, and large print hymnals are available upon request—just ask an usher.
- Nursery care is available for children age 0-3 from 9:45 a.m. until the service ends.
- Travel With NECC
- History Book
- United Church of Christ